Home

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Productivity - My Favorite Christmas Gift of 2011

 I thought I would share some of my favorite pix I took during the Christmas festivities with the family.   They are nothing special.  They just make me smile.


But first, let's play a game.  Who can find the Christmas decoration Baby Yahoo put in the tree?




Very good.  Now, moving on.  One of our first celebrations was on Christmas Eve with The Cousins.  We decided to dress 'fancy' (as The Yahoos would say) and eat 'fancy.'
Here, they are toasting Jesus.  I hope this isn't sacrilegious.  I believe they are just drinking Sprite.

Jesus' birthday cake decorated by the ladies.


For some reason I love these goofballs.

And this one too.


Now, I wouldn't call myself a task oriented person.  But I was having a real itch to get lots of things accomplished while The Honey was taking a much needed vacation from his day job so that he could constantly watch the kids help out so that I could cross some things off my to-do list.  

I am happy to report that I broke a child from his passy.  This is no small feat.  But we were victorious.  Way to go Baby Yahoo!

On top of that Ninja Yahoo celebrated his growing up with the rite of passage of having his own room.  He loves it.  We could have forgone all other gifts and simply given him his own space and he would have been more than satisfed.  Now Little Middle is the king of his castle while he and Baby Yahoo are sharing a room.  They both are loving having a bunk bed.  Me, not so much.  I see more broken bones in our future.  But for now, they are happy and in one piece.

Finally, with the little down time I had I was able to 'fancy' up some of the kiddos rooms with some new wreaths.  Have a looksy.



For Ninja Yahoo's new baseball themed room

For  Sweet Yahoo, a girly girly wreath.  

And, for my favorite teacher, a little school spirit for her classroom door.

Oh, by the way, I am an entrepreneur now.  I have started my own shop on etsy.  If you're feeling 'fancy' feel free to check it out here

Finally.....I think I might be feeling another giveaway coming on!  

Hope the last day of this year is a memorable one for all of you!  Make sure you are kissing the one you love at midnight.  Or, if you are like us, set your clocks early and celebrate New Years at 8:30 pm.  Then you can kiss the one you love and still get in bed at a reasonable hour;) 

1 comment:

  1. Loved the photos, the wreath, and most of all sharing Christmas (not my best season of the year) with my favorite sister in the whole wide world. Your positive outlook, your thought-provoking insight, and your incredible knack at telling me to "suck it up" is SO appreciated and much needed during the holiday season. Thanks for once again making the holidays a great memory for my kiddos and the entire family. Love, K

    ReplyDelete