Home

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I've Made Some Changes

Just a note that the title of this blog might have changes, but it is of the same poor  heartfelt quality that you are accustomed to!

Of course, there is a story behind the title change.  The short and painless version is that initially I never really believed I would blog longer than a week or two.  I'm not very good and finishing tasks I start.  So I just picked the first thing that sounded like I knew what I was talking about.  But this 'putting my thoughts on virtual paper' thing is kind of working for me.  So I thought if I was going to do it I needed to have a title that accurately depicts my life.  And though the previous title is technically true, I believe my new title will help paint a more realistic picture of who I am and what I do on a day to day basis.

In fact, I had to tell Baby Yahoo just today to Stop Squeezing the Cat.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget, "Get the pots and pans out of the toilet!" That is another good saying of yours. ;) Never a dull moment in the Blakeman household! Love, K.

    ReplyDelete