Home

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nothing To Say

Thankfully, I've been speechless.  I tend to stay out of trouble that way.  For the past few days I've been thinking about blogging, though, and haven't had any profound utterings that I thought I should share.  So I think I will just ramble.....

Like about the time this week when I had to rescue Baby Yahoo from jumping off a ledge.  Literally.  He had shimmied his way across the railings of our staircase and was on the verge of falling almost six feet.  I was yelling at instructing one of the big Yahoos about how whining nonstop for 7 hours will never get them a wife when Sweet Yahoo yells that Baby is on the ledge.  I maintained my composure, walked over to the stairs and lifted him up.  I hold him.  Tight.  And then we go to fold laundry together.  Because that is how my mom taught me how to deal with crisis.  By folding hankerchiefs.


Or I might ramble about this diddy I found on Pinterest.




Don't get me started about Pinterest.   I think I am a Pinterest crack head.  But there are so many great ideas on that site.  I love it.  I'm almost tempted right now to end this blog and go there.  But wait, I have more rambling...

Back to my clipboard.  I decided at the beginning of the year to be organized and task oriented.  Because I see alot of people being task oriented and they actually seem to accomplish things.  And most task oriented people I know carry a clipboard.  So I bought a clipboard.  And it didn't motivate me.  At all.  So I thought if I dressed up my clipboard real fancy then I would become task oriented.  And it really worked!   I decided to make a bunch of these clipboards!  See, I really think this task oriented thing is going to work for me. 

And what do you think of the music I've added to the blog?  I went back and forth about putting music up on it because if you are like me you can't read with any kind of comprehension and listen to music at the same time.  But music is such a big part of my life.  I really is how God ministers to me most of the time.   So I thought since I was bearing the rest of  my soul to you nameless, faceless friends I would share some of my current faves with you guys.  If it's too much for you, feel free to scroll to the bottom of the page and push stop on the player.  

Ok.  That's it.  I think I feel better now.  Thanks for listening....or reading.....or.....whatever. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the clipboard....I need to make me one of those. Too cute, and the one I'm using is currently broken. :) Enjoying the music too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Yikes!
    2) I love the music. :)
    3) I need to fold a couple baskets worth of hankies after the past couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally can't handle the music while reading, but I think you might know that about me. But I will definitely check them out! So glad that Baby Yahoo is OK!!! And yes, I'd LOVE one of those clipboards. Don't worry about mailing it, just bring it when you come in a few weeks! ;) Ha, ha!!

    ReplyDelete