Home

Friday, January 6, 2012

Birthday Recap

Well, the birthday went off with hitches but we still had a great time.   We managed to fit in eating, naps, playing outside, and more eating.  See, my Little Middle and I share a love of food.  I always offer to make the kids their favorite meal for their birthday.  Most kids would chose pizza, hot dogs, you know.  Not Little Middle.  We had turkey, dressing, taters, and all the works.

So here's the visual play by play of what I hope was a wonderful day for my wonderful boy!


Baby Yahoo showing the love

The fixins
 OK, in these next few frames pay attention to Ninja and Little Middle. 




This face says it all.  Robbed I tell  you. This child was robbed. 

Let's try this again.


Trying to think of the best wish possible


Baby Yahoo getting excited over something.

The big moment.  It even looks like Ninja might be a little happy for his little bro.

Our motley crew

The cake left its mark



The BIL thought he'd have a little fun because he enjoys acting like a 4 year old.

Oh, the joys of Mario Kart

Sweet Yahoo showing the love
I even managed to sneak in a little one on one with the man of the hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment