Home

Friday, October 21, 2011

Under the knife

Well, it was more under the needle.

I had to have a (minor) operation today to unlock my jaw (much to The Honey's objections;))  My jaw has been locked for close to 2 months. *UGH*  I must admit it has been somewhat quiet around these parts since then. But I am most assured these two things do not correlate at all!

All went well and I am already feeling excruciating pain better.  So thankful for drugs modern medicine and the blip on the history timeline in which I live.

I also want to give a big shout out to my two big boys (The Honey and Ninja Yahoo) for taking such great care of me today.  After I got to feeling better this evening Ninja Yahoo said to me "Mom, I'm so glad you're feeling better.  I just can't stand to see you cry."  Ain't that darling?

The Honey said my crying didn't bother him. He's use to my boo-hooing :)

1 comment: