Home

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Life In Pictures

I know, I know.  It's been forever.  I get it.  I'm sorry.  Let's move on.


Because life doesn't stop, and neither does this blog, I thought I would post our life in pictures over the past few weeks.


We hosted field day at our home with 30 of the greatest kids I know.  There was food, water balloons, and prizes.  Doesn't get any better than that.

 
 
 
 


Then, The Honey and I celebrated our anniversary watching Sweet Yahoo in her piano recital.  She was magnificent.  As always.

Here she is posing with some great friends that also participated in the recital.  They were fabulous as well!





We've been enjoying the fruits of our labor.







And a little culture as Sweet Yahoo was the star of the local middle school production of The Little Mermaid. 


What?  You thought Ariel was the star of that show?  Well, you haven't seen my Sweet Yahoo.





 
 
We dealt with some minor allergy issues as we got our crops in the ground.



And waited in the ER for what turned out to be a major sprain.


 
**Please take note.  It was Little Middle with the sprain and not Sweet Yahoo.  She just liked wearing the bandage for the attention and because she can sport an Ace bandage like nobody's business**
 
 
 
 
 
Finally we were able to take our annual family trip to Holiday World.  It was fab.u.lous.
 
 
 
We were also fortunate enough that some of our favorite people joined us.
 
 
Ok, that sums up most our last 3 weeks. Aside from the 5 days a week we are at the ballpark, the occasional roasting of marshmallows around the fire pit, and the sleepovers at the grandparents' house. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment