Home

Monday, October 29, 2012

My Blog Birthday!

I just realized that this month is my one year birthday of Stop Squeezing The Cat!

I honestly never believed I would commit to...well.....anything.....for a whole year.   I can barely commit to watching a full episode of Andy Griffith.

So in honor of this very minor accomplishment I am giving some lucky reader a Birthday Gift!

Leave a comment (either on the blog or on Facebook -- making sure you leave your name!) of what your favorite blog post has been.  Then on Wednesday I will randomly choose one of you to win a gift basket of some of MY favorite things!

Things like a

                                     Target gift card

             Ghiradelli chocolates

                                                           Starbucks Coffee

     and other randomly useless, but oh so enjoyable, goodies!


Happy commenting and good luck!




3 comments:

  1. Hey! Ok, I'll bite. I love all your posts, but my favorite one is the one about The Honey and how awesome he is. It's so great to hear of a wife singing her husband's praises. For some time, all I've seen on TV are "dumb husbands" and their wives ruling over them. Allstate, Tide, kitchen cleaners, and even kitchen appliance ads paint a picture where the dads and husbands are completely clueless, while the wives and sometimes the children are superior to them. Not exactly the role God has planned for our hubbies. So thank you for showing how we should all love and respect our husbands.

    Linda Hairston

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I have by no means read all your blog post. Secondly there is no way to choose only one cause they are all so good!! I love the one titled Viewer Discretion is Advised... it was too funny!! And I love the one The Honey wrote recently... so sweet!! I also love Confessions of a Homeschool Mom because as I posted on that one I have considered homeschooling for my future children so it was very insightful!! But if I had to choose one I really appreciated Lost in Translation... it was nice to see someone like you who has been a mommy for years has the same fears of someone like me with no children and the honey's advise to you was great!! I have been slacking on reading your post lately but looking back through them to find my favorite has reminded me why I enjoyed reading them so much to start with! Your very insightful, encouraging, funny and your post are just enjoyable!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was just too hard of a request. Pick just one favorite? Can't do it! My favorites are the b'day post of your children. I also love the post on your Soybean Cowboy and the post that he wrote about you! LOVE how you all love each other!

    ReplyDelete