Home

Sunday, July 8, 2012

We Just Figured Out Blue's Clues

Is it just me or has this summer been CrAzY?!?!

Every week I keep thinking it is going to get calmer.

But I am determined that this week is the week it is going to happen.

You see, we have finally...finally...finished up baseball.  I thought we would finish a few weeks ago but we got suckered into willingly chose to be in one last tournament this past weekend.  This past weekend.  The hottest weekend in decades.  It was....eventful.  We managed to avoid a heat stroke play really hard and pull out a great come from behind win.  I was super proud of Ninja.  He didn't get a lot of playing time, but was a great teammate and supported the other players during the whole game.  He's my little All Star. 


But now that baseball is over we are trying to take time for things that we haven't gotten to do much this summer.  Like sleep.  And clean.  And get ready for the new school year.  My kids are thrilled. 

Speaking of kids not being thrilled I have to share the latest thing Baby says when you tell him something he doesn't want to hear.  For instance, if you tell him he can't have a cookie or that it's time for bed he'll say to you

'That's not the answer to Blue's Clues.'

Awesome.

And the way he says it is even....awesomer.  In his whole Donald Trump, You're Fired, kind of tone.  He truly is remarkable.  And exhausting.  And I must say that that sweet little phrase is not so cute by 4:00 pm after I've heard it 313 times.  But that's why the Honey bought me a house with a good size pantry in it.  So that when 4:00 pm comes I can grab a spoon and go hide.

Moving on.

Yes, these days are busy.  A new kind of busy.  A fun busy.  A swimming, picking beans, movie watching, playing hide and seek , swimming, cleaning out the cabinets , princess wishing, swimming kind of busy.   Take a peek.
















These days we're basking in, these memories we're making.  They surely must be the good ole days.

And that IS the answer to Blue's Clues!

No comments:

Post a Comment