Home

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Baby Turns 3.

This is Baby.


And today he turns 3.


And he is all firecracker and loose cannon and belly laughs.




And not much of a baby anymore.





I remember the middle of the night he was born.  All 2:00 am and "It's a boy!" and joy overflowing.





And since then it has been one crazy adventure after another. 




From throwing cats in the toilet to dangling off ledges this child is my nonstop Tazmanian angel. 



And soaking wet with all his clothes on he might weigh 25 pounds.  But his personality is bigger than life. 




And some days he can drive me to eat a pie.

A whole pie.

But most days I'm just absolutely  toe-curling,  bone-aching,  punch in the gut in love with this kid.




And his smile swells up in me joy unspeakable.


.
Then he flashes those green eyes at me and I melt like butter and all hope is lost. 


Great day in the morning!  This child is my weak spot. 

And  I wouldn't have it any other way.

So Happy Happy Birthday, Baby!

    Sweet Baby. 

                                                                 Sweet 3 year old Baby. 








































No comments:

Post a Comment