Home

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Wild West

I am always super impressed with myself for taking the kids on a field trip.  So I thought I would post some pix from our field trip to the The Wild West exhibit at our Community Arts Center.  Because I know you will be super impressed with me too.





This was information we did not have before.  Thus I mark this up as a school day.  Yeehaw!



Grinding some corn






I mustache you a question........Which one looks best on me?



Building a log cabin with the lovely ladies.




Panning for gold.



 
 
 
That face says it all.....guilty as sin
He grows facial hair as fast as his father
 
 
 
 
 



The little lady and the cowpoke in their covered wagon.




Little Middle and his lady friend reading the Wheel of Fortune. Sadly, it said they ended up dying of frostbite.




Darlin'.
 
 
Doesn't that look like fun?  And aren't you proud of me?
 
Anyway, as I was loading these pictures I found some stuff from February that I had forgotten about.  So I thought I would privilege you with them.  Go ahead.  Stare.  That's what works of art like these are for.
 
 
 
 
 
The Goat Whisperer
 
 
Taking a ride
 
 


And then a few shots from Valentine's Day. 

I know.  I'm late.  Deal with it.









Alrighty now.  Get along little doggies.  It's time to herd in some Yahoos.
 
 







 






No comments:

Post a Comment